Question for Rotolab users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Rotolab users?

Is there a way to add college and highschool prospects to the draft lists? Or any other place on the program? If yes how do I do it?

Thanks in advance.

You can manually a name into the database but it won't do you much good because the values are based on Baseball HQs projections, so if there isn't a projection for the player it won't help you.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      You can manually a name into the database but it won't do you much good because the values are based on Baseball HQs projections, so if there isn't a projection for the player it won't help you.
      But will it show up on the list as a reminder? Can I list them in order of my choice (even without values)?

Comment

There's no way to add players, but you can edit existing ones. So if you wanted to, you can literally change the names/ages/teams/stats of any player by going to the Editor screen and then hitting the space bar to make the edits.

You can edit those inconsequential players in their database to those you'd like to add.

Comment

You can add a name to the database. It won't have a team or position, but it's just the name. I'm not sure where it will show up, the only time I add a name is in the off chance that someone drafts a guy that isn't in their database and at that point the name is on someone's roster.

I'd suggest you just use a piece of paper or better yet a spreadsheet for your prospects.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

You can add a name to the database. It won't have a team or position, but it's just the name. I'm not sure where it will show up, the only time I add a name is in the off chance that someone drafts a guy that isn't in their database and at that point the name is on someone's roster.

I'd suggest you just use a piece of paper or better yet a spreadsheet for your prospects.
            Not that I'm interested in adding players, but where can you do this?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Not that I'm interested in adding players, but where can you do this?
              I don't have the software in front of me but when you are on the rosters page and you right click on an empty spot on a team you want to add a player to then you will see a list of available players. Then I think there is a button to Add a player. It's not very useful but it's there.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I don't have the software in front of me but when you are on the rosters page and you right click on an empty spot on a team you want to add a player to then you will see a list of available players. Then I think there is a button to Add a player. It's not very useful but it's there.
                Thanks!

Comment

You can add players into the Database via the EDITOR screen as well. Position your cursor amongst the list of displayed HItters or Pitchers, and then use the INSERT key.

Comment

Originally posted by Daver View Post
                    You can add players into the Database via the EDITOR screen as well. Position your cursor amongst the list of displayed HItters or Pitchers, and then use the INSERT key.
                    I need to create a blank space to insert some college players. I just read this and will try it tonight.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X