joey bats..lets go !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey bats..lets go !!

Hitting like shit the last month or so. Let's see you start producing again.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Let's be happy he's just out there in late August!

Comment

Hopefully the Mith call out will work well again
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        . Hahaha
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Mith, you magnificent bastard!...Joey Bats HR, first AB versus Kelly.
          12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
          1B-Cron
          2B- Villar
          SS- Andrus
          3B-Baez
          MI-L. Gurriel
          CI- Y.Gurriel
          OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
          UTIL- Benintendi
          BENCH: Pence, Dyson
          SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
          RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
          IL: Buxton

Comment

HR in three straight games!

Comment

Four straight!!

Comment

You're a machine. You don't happen to have Brett Gardner in any of your league, do you?
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

You're a machine. You don't happen to have Brett Gardner in any of your league, do you?
                  I do not...sorry...

Comment

Five in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Five in a row!
                      ....and a HR for Gardner too. You just need to be associated with a Mith whine thread to get results!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        ....and a HR for Gardner too. You just need to be associated with a Mith whine thread to get results!
                        Whine?? Pep talk!

Comment

Originally posted by mithrandir View Post
                          whine?? Pep talk!
                          lol!!

Comment

It's been a vintage year for fine whine.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X