Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB RBI leader is..

David Ortiz!

I had no idea until i looked at the statistical leaders a few minutes ago.

Wow.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    David Ortiz!

I had no idea until i looked at the statistical leaders a few minutes ago.

Wow.
    And the NL leader in BA.? Justin Morneau!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      And the NL leader in BA.? Justin Morneau!
      And Ben Revere is 2nd!!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Wily Peralta tied for the most wins in MLB!! (shakes head at poor decision to drop him months ago...)

Comment

vulture wins are more fun to be unpredictable

Mike Dunn has 10
          Tony Watson has 8

I bet you can't tell us - without looking - who either of these 2 pitchers are

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
            vulture wins are more fun to be unpredictable

Mike Dunn has 10
            Tony Watson has 8

I bet you can't tell us - without looking - who either of these 2 pitchers are
            Dude. Many of us are in deep NL-onlies. Those guys were DRAFTED in most of my leagues. I have Watson, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
              Dude. Many of us are in deep NL-onlies. Those guys were DRAFTED in most of my leagues. I have Watson, myself.
              I miss my 12 team NL league. .)

Comment

Dunn had 10 wins in his CAREER coming into 2014. This is precisely the kind of LUCKY year that leads teams to fantasy league titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  Wily Peralta tied for the most wins in MLB!! (shakes head at poor decision to drop him months ago...)
                  For my last keeper slot in an NL-only 4x4 keeper league I had to chose between a $1 Joe Kelly and a $2 Wily Peralta. I chose wrong. Very wrong.

Comment

Yep, I just traded Dunn (not keeper) in part of a package to get Gee (keeper).

Comment

Working...
                    X