Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL pitchers, WDIS

NL only 5x5 league 9 team league

I'm in first but it is a very good race between myself (76) and the owner in second (74). It's back and forth and the crucial categories are BA, W and Saves.

I sold off a closer (Rondon) to get Stanton a few weeks ago and my current closers are Casilla, Melancon and Rosenthal. I have a 3 save lead over second and 5 over third (owner in second overall). However the owner chasing me has made up 11 saves over the last two weeks. Obviously, if he catches me, it is a net loss of 2 points. In wins, I am 3 out of second and 10 from first, but it will be tough to catch either as the guy in second has nothing but starters as his staff...

OK, now my questions, in addition to Casilla, Melancon and Rosenthal, I have Kershaw, Alvarez, Arrieta, KHendricks, Strasburg and Zimmerman with Cole and Wheeler on reserve.

So, #1 - Do Wheeler and Cole come in for any of the other starters? (Cole vs ATL on Wednesday and Wheeler vs OAK on Wednesday as well)
    or, #2 - Put Wheeler and Cole in for Casilla and Melancon to get two more chances of Wins this week?

Isnt Alvarez pitching in Coors? If so, I would pull him for Gerrit Cole, who has looked good in rehab and the Braves strike out vs. everybody and Fredi Gonzalez is a PoS who still runs BJ Suckton out there every day.

Comment

Working...
    X