Welcome to Opening Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Pujols hits into 3 Double Plays in one game for the first time evah!
    Cut the bum immediately. Or, in your case, simply throw him out the back of your SUV.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Pujols hits into 3 Double Plays in one game for the first time evah!
      I have the 3rd pick in our reserve draft tomorrow night. I'm hoping he now goes undrafted and falls to me with that pick. Fingers crossed.

Comment

The Giants have the worst defensive team I've ever seen in my life. If they plan on trotting Belt out there every day they better trade Huff and/or Burrell for someone who can track down a flyball. Then maybe they can tackle the problem at short stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Cameron Maybin left the game injured after coming up lame running the bases. Ced Hunter pinch-ran for him and scored
          Word right after the game was a calf cramp. Hopefully that's all it is. Kid really came through today

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
            The Giants have the worst defensive team I've ever seen in my life. If they plan on trotting Belt out there every day they better trade Huff and/or Burrell for someone who can track down a flyball. Then maybe they can tackle the problem at short stop.
            I guess you haven't seen the Brewers play D. The Giants did look bad on D to day though. They don't have many stand out defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              Cameron Maybin left the game injured after coming up lame running the bases. Ced Hunter pinch-ran for him and scored
              It was just cramps-- de-hydration. he'll be good to go on Sat.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                I guess you haven't seen the Brewers play D.
                Sad, but true. I mean, think about it: Rickie Weeks is now their best infield defender. Worse yet, if Mat Gamel replaced Fielder at 1B it would be a defensive upgrade.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  A miracle?
                  Take THAT!

Comment

Working...
                  X