Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you pay more than $1 for CarGo in 2015??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    The DND list is the most important list to have on draft day.
    I don't get this concept. I assume you all mean that you won't consider these players when other comparable, or even somewhat lesser players are still on the board, but surely it isn't a real DND list. There is a discount point at which you all will gamble, right? I mean, if everyone else in your league felt the same and let Tulo putter out at like $15 or let him fall to the 4th round, you are pulling the trigger, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      I don't get this concept. I assume you all mean that you won't consider these players when other comparable, or even somewhat lesser players are still on the board, but surely it isn't a real DND list. There is a discount point at which you all will gamble, right? I mean, if everyone else in your league felt the same and let Tulo putter out at like $15 or let him fall to the 4th round, you are pulling the trigger, right?
      Depends on

1.who i have kept
      2. who i already have on my roster
      3 who will be winning the bid for him.

The most important of the three might be the last point. Seriously..if a team that consistently finishes in the bottom half of the league is going to win one of my DND players for a huge discount then i have no problem with letting them have that player.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        The likelihood of this happening is so slim (<1%) that I don't really consider it. The only reason one of these guys would go that cheap is if there was an even more significant injury risk than usual. For example, unless Cargo is already on the DL with a significant injury in ST, there's no way he'll go under $20. So I tend to nominate these guys early just because it will hopefully be one less bidder on the players I do want, the ones I'm reasonably confident can stay healthy all year and get at least 500 ABs.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
        X