2015 Pick 'Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Pick 'Em

Looking into your crystal ball, you choose one of the following players for 2015 (5x5 roto):

Arismendy Alcantara
    Dee Gordon

Which one is it? What about for 2016 and beyond? Thanks!

Gordon, not close. And I'm a Cubs fan.

I am not sure how far out you'd have to go to make me switch to Alcantara, but 2016 isn't far enough.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Gotta go with Gordon even though I'm not quite sold with him as a Dodger fan. Ideally they'd let Hanley walk and let Dee/Guerrero figure out who should play SS/2B. Gordon played over his head in the 1st half but he should still be a perrenial .270 hitter with 40+ steals per year.

Comment

Yeah, Gordon...they probably will let Hanley walk, unless he gives them a deal, and then there's an opening for Guerrero, and Gordon, as overkill said. No matter what happens, he'll get 50+ bags unless he's hurt. AA isn't coming near those numbers...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
        X