Need quick drop advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need quick drop advice

I picked up Santana and Coghlan last night, really didnt expect to get both. I get Lindstrom back soon so I really need three drops lined up. I only have $5 faab left so I have to be careful, cant churn through free agents anymore.

Possible drops:
    Choo
    Infante or Alcantara
    Thayer
    Carrasco
    Headley
    Kiermaier
    Chris Davis

I'm planning to go with the first three, likely Infante rather than Alcantara.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I'd drop Carrasco over Choo unless you expect Carrasco to get back into the rotation.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Thayer, Infante, and Carrasco for me. Choo's a shell of his former self but isn't quite dropable in all but the shallowest leagues.

Comment

Thayer for sure...Benoit isnt going anywhere. Carrasco for sure too.

Hasnt Kiermeier gone into the tank? Since I dont own him Im not sure, but he's certainly a candidate.

Comment

which of them are just going to be bench spots - do you really need bench spots

Comment

well ok, maybe I wont drop Choo. But he's ranked 301 since 4/28, the day he came back after hurting his ankle, and he is getting worse it seems.

My hitting is so bad that I rotate guys in depending on handedness or quality of the pitcher they will be facing. Chris Davis I've benched vs all LHP and good RHP. Choo is benched permanently. I start Kiermaier vs all RHP and yes he come crashing back down to earth. But he still makes decent contact and runs very well. Polanco sits vs LHP.

The thing about Carrasco is he allows me to have a nearly full lineup of P's on any given day when I dont have a SP going that day. This league requires 3 SP to be in the lineup and I've been starting Wade Davis and Carrasco in two of those slots on days with < 2 SP scheduled to pitch.

Ok, I suppose Thayer and Carrasco today, with Infante ready to drop when Lindstrom is activated. This will give me 3 bench bats until I need to activate Tulo, Fowler (might drop), and Phillips. At that time I should consider dropping a bat, maybe Choo. Still have Pederson stashed also.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
            X