Javy Baez Gets the Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javy Baez Gets the Call...

Looks like he's going to play 2nd and Alcantara will stay in CF...nice schedule by the Cubs. Break the kids in gradually....
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Crap. I wish they waited 11 days because then I would have not had to activate him in my league where I'm out of it.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

freakin Cubs! Now I most likely wont be able to keep Baez on my farm team to start next season!
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Incredible power but he has 130 strikeouts in AAA this year. Two major league players have more strikeouts (Justin Upton: 139).

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
          Incredible power but he has 130 strikeouts in AAA this year. Two major league players have more strikeouts (Justin Upton: 139).
          I think leaving Baez at AAA for another month would have been a better decision. Let him have another month of success...
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

He has been brutal at the plate...
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Why does this sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                He has been brutal at the plate...
                Better to get some of the learning curve out of the way now, than to have to do it when games may actually count for the Cubs. There is a HUGE difference between major league pitching and AAA, and getting those AB's in a non-pressure situation is a really good way for the youngsters to get acclimated. I Love how the Cubs are managing this whole situation...
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Better to get some of the learning curve out of the way now, than to have to do it when games may actually count for the Cubs. There is a HUGE difference between major league pitching and AAA, and getting those AB's in a non-pressure situation is a really good way for the youngsters to get acclimated. I Love how the Cubs are managing this whole situation...
                  I agree.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                  X