NL Only Trade Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Only Trade Offer

What do you think of this deal? NL only 5x5 league...I need SB and there's not a lot out there dumping owners are willing to deal...

Would you trade Justin Upton and Chris Johnson for Morse and TFrazier?

I would. You'll get a little bump in steals and I like the overall talent on your side better anyway.

Comment

Definitely.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I would be hesitant to pull the trigger on that one. You are giving up the best player in the deal and you don't get that much in SB's in the bargain. (Frazier gets more than JUp, but not that many more, and the other two get essentially none.) By making the deal you are banking on Frazier sustaining his production from the first few months of the season, rather than that just being a nice streak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          I would be hesitant to pull the trigger on that one. You are giving up the best player in the deal and you don't get that much in SB's in the bargain. (Frazier gets more than JUp, but not that many more, and the other two get essentially none.) By making the deal you are banking on Frazier sustaining his production from the first few months of the season, rather than that just being a nice streak for him.
          This...

Comment

Working...
          X