Traded for Kershaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded for Kershaw

14 team mixed 5x5... $300 draft day budget..up to 8 keepers..

I gave

Waino (dead contract)
    Freeman ($25 in 2015)

I got

Kershaw ($60 in 2015)

The other owner basically replaced Carl Crawford with Freeman (Util position). So he has Waino/Freeman instead of Kershaw/Crawford.

Thoughts?
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Did you get Crawford back in this deal? If not who replaces Freeman for you. Lastly is Kershaw a keeper in your league at $60?

Comment

Seems like a steep price but if you're worried about Wainwright's recent struggles then you found the one guy who's definitely better than him anyway. Why were you so intent on moving Freeman?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Did you get Crawford back in this deal? If not who replaces Freeman for you. Lastly is Kershaw a keeper in your league at $60?
        No i didn't want Crawford. My league has 2 Util spots and Bautista was in one of those, so I am moving Bautista to 1B and his UTIL slot will be filled by a rotation of Reimold, Rosario and Lind (when he returns from DL).

Yes i will probably keep Kershaw next year for $60. I may keep Felix for $47 too!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          Seems like a steep price but if you're worried about Wainwright's recent struggles then you found the one guy who's definitely better than him anyway. Why were you so intent on moving Freeman?
          The other owner called me last night and said he wanted Freeman. He offered Kershaw for Waino/Freeman and I couldn't pass up getting Kershaw. I didn't necessarily want to move Freeman, but Waino's recent struggles did make the decision easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            The other owner called me last night and said he wanted Freeman. He offered Kershaw for Waino/Freeman and I couldn't pass up getting Kershaw. I didn't necessarily want to move Freeman, but Waino's recent struggles did make the decision easier.
            Well then Congrats!

I myself would have wanted him to give me a little something coming back. If Kershaw is worth 60 in your league and Felix is worth $47, then Freeman is a bargain at $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Well then Congrats!

I myself would have wanted him to give me a little something coming back. If Kershaw is worth 60 in your league and Felix is worth $47, then Freeman is a bargain at $25.
              Regarding Freeman' s price..thats what I say..other owners seem to feel different (see Madducks).

Comment

Working...
              X