• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldschmidt to the DL with a fractured left hand

Holy crap, that stinks.

Frieri ruins even more fantasy teams

Comment

That really blows.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Good thing that Kirk Gibson was giving Goldschmidt a day off when he was hit.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Good thing that Kirk Gibson was giving Goldschmidt a day off when he was hit.
          What a weird scenario for Gibson to put him in, too. Your team isn't contending at all this year, you're giving your young superstar a much needed night off, and then you decide that this game is somehow important now that you're losing badly in the ninth inning in the midst of a lost cause of a season? Gibson needs to be shoved off just like the rest of that organization's management and front office staff. What a joke.

Comment

What cracks me up is how indignant the Diamondbacks were, as if Frieri ever knows where the ball's going when he's pitching. It's not like Greg Maddux was pitching.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
              What cracks me up is how indignant the Diamondbacks were, as if Frieri ever knows where the ball's going when he's pitching. It's not like Greg Maddux was pitching.
              Precisely. Not only are they gritty, but they're about as smart as a bag of rocks, too. Great team you constructed, Towers!

Comment

There went my chances of repeating. What kills me is that I put up with Frieri's wildness for a two months.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Kirk Gibson is a no talent assclown that needs to be taken out of the dugout. What he had Delgado do last night was ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                    Frieri ruins even more fantasy teams
                    Heart/hand breaker.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And the Pirates say farewell to Frieri. I think he was a cyborg from the future sent to the National League just to break Goldschmidt's hand.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Is it safe to drop Goldy in a re-draft league?

I stuck him on my DL as I have space, and I will be in the play-offs...

Thinking it might be prudent to stash him just in case?

Comment

I dropped him in a keeper league at $46 because league rules stipulate you can't FAAB injured players. Safe to say he's done for the year

Comment

Working...
                          X