2K11 - Elliot Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K11 - Elliot Johnson

So, Jason and others...thoughts on this kid going forward.

I know you're not supposed to trust spring stats, but this kid made the team and I saw in the lineup thread, that he's supposed to start in the first game.

I picked him up in my 18-team PONY league and was thinking of starting him this first week instead of Ty Wiggington.

Thoughts?

Role player who might see 4-5 at bats a week - nothing more. He'll do some late inning pinch running and he's a lock to get 10+ steals even if he only gets 150 or so AB

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Role player who might see 4-5 at bats a week - nothing more. He'll do some late inning pinch running and he's a lock to get 10+ steals even if he only gets 150 or so AB
      So, Jason....who's in front of him in the field...Brignac, right?

If Brignac starts failing or gets hurt....would they bring Zobrist in and let Joyce play more or let Johnson play more?

Comment

EJ can play 2B, SS, 3B, and all 3 OF spots. They'll use him everywhere, but mostly as defensive substitutions/pinch runner type things. I can see some starts for him vs tough LHP, but that's about it.

If Brignac falters, Rodriguez capitalizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          EJ can play 2B, SS, 3B, and all 3 OF spots. They'll use him everywhere, but mostly as defensive substitutions/pinch runner type things. I can see some starts for him vs tough LHP, but that's about it.

If Brignac falters, Rodriguez capitalizes.
          But doesn't Rodriguez start at 2B?

Comment

Working...
          X