trade for felix...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade for felix...

14 team...5x5..mixed... $300 draft budget...eight keepers..

I give richards $1 in 2015 and mesoraco $1 in 2015.

I get felix $48 in 2015 and rosario.

I also have Ramos at catcher.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

If you are going for it, seems like a deal you have to strongly consider. I figure Richards is gonna fade a bit down the stretch. Still, even with a bit of a fade, that is a strong keeper. Tough to give up. But with only 8 keepers, I bet you have enough other guys at good values.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      If you are going for it, seems like a deal you have to strongly consider. I figure Richards is gonna fade a bit down the stretch. Still, even with a bit of a fade, that is a strong keeper. Tough to give up. But with only 8 keepers, I bet you have enough other guys at good values.
      Thanks. My keeper list is weak as I am loaded with expensive studs or dead contracts.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

One of those guys should be enough for Felix. Will Felix put you over the top? If so, I'd try to get an upgrade somewhere else too. Those are two studs for $1 each next year.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Other owner feels I should give two good keepers for one rental stud. I disagree but have a small doubt about richards.

I dont necessarily need felix but he would provide a more secure finall two months.

One would think the other owner would jump to get richards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Other owner feels I should give two good keepers for one rental stud. I disagree but have a small doubt about richards.

I dont necessarily need felix but he would provide a more secure finall two months.

Yeah, Richards for Felix is fair. I assumed this was a one catcher league, but if it is a two catcher league, then you are definitely giving too much. In a one catcher league, Meso is still a nice keeper but nothing to hold on to too tightly. Replacement level is pretty high.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

Yep. Stand your ground. Time to play blink.

Sometimes the best trades are the ones we don't make.

Comment

Well i made the deal.

I gave Richards and Mesoraco ($1 each in 2015)

for King Felix and Rosario.

Probably regret it but i wanted the surer thing in Felix for the rest of this year, especially with Wainwright not looking so good.

Comment

Glad I could be of help.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Glad I could be of help.

Good luck.
                    Thanks. I do appreciate the responses...

Comment

Working...
                    X