Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milone to the Twins

for Sam Fuld
    Last edited by revo; 07-31-2014, 10:03 AM.

Fuld and Gentry...get ready for some small ball! Is Gomes/Crisp/Vogt the A's OF going forward? I wonder if they are kicking the tires on Rios as their OF seems light without Cespedes.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      I wonder if they are kicking the tires on Rios as their OF seems light without Cespedes.
      Rios is no longer a power bat, I thought they would have gone for Willingham over Fuld for that reason...
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        Fuld and Gentry...get ready for some small ball! Is Gomes/Crisp/Vogt the A's OF going forward? I wonder if they are kicking the tires on Rios as their OF seems light without Cespedes.
        Nope, Vogt in LF, Reddick/Gomes in RF is my best guess with Fuld filling in everywhere and a revolving door at DH.

Comment

Hell, I'm just thankful that the Twins got someone who's actually had success as a pitcher in the majors...not great success, but success. #littlesteps
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I feel like i need to give credit where credit is due. For all the times i've bitched about the twins not being clever in their deal making, this was a very clever deal. Nice move.

Comment

They get bonus points for getting a useful player under team control for several years from the team that they claimed the guy off of waivers from earlier in the year.

Comment

Working...
              X