Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Rosenthal says Price to Tigers
    Detroit radio states its Austin Jackson and Smyly going to TB.

Now radio says Jackson to Seattle and Smyly to TB.
    Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
    Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

wow Heyman just said that it's a three-way with Seattle and that Austin Jackson Drew Smyly and Nick Franklin are all in the deal too

Edit: Heyman tweeted - Smyly and Franklin to TB; Jackson to SEA

Comment

so from TB's perspective, for Price they get Smyly & Franklin. not bad, but I expected more.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          so from TB's perspective, for Price they get Smyly & Franklin. not bad, but I expected more.
          Not bad?? That blows. Smyly is so mediocre and Franklin sucks. TB got hosed.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            I just heard a rumor that Taijuan Walker is also going to TB...details still coming in

Comment

That would make more sense from Tampa's perspective, but now it doesn't make sense much sense from Seattle's.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Heyman just said Prado to the Yankees on MLB

Comment

MLB Network saying Jarred Cosart heading to the Marlins

Comment

Cosart and Enrique Hernandez to Miami...no word on the return

Edit: for Colin Moran, Jake Marisnick, Comp Pick

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Yeah, if they passed on getting Addison Russell only to get this package I think they will regret it for years to come.

Comment

According to reports, James Russell and Bonifacio from the Cubs to the Braves.

Willie Adamos (sp?) apparently going to TB now in the Price trade from Detroit. Apparently a very young but highly regarded SS prospect

Comment

Russell and Bonifacio to ATL. I think he will play CF and BJ Suckton moves to the bench where he belongs once Heyward is feeling better.

Comment

What a MLB trading deadline day.... I need to lie down...
                            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

So did the Phillies do anything?

Seems like everyone got traded except for the Phillies?

(I may have missed it, so much going on)

Comment

Papelbon, Benoit both seem to have stayed put. Phils doing NOTHING is insane. Hard to move those contracts, though.
                                12-team mixed keeper. 6x6 (OBP, QS the extra categories).

C- J.McCann
                                1B-Cron
                                2B- Villar
                                SS- Andrus
                                3B-Baez
                                MI-L. Gurriel
                                CI- Y.Gurriel
                                OF- Blackmon, Judge, Betts, Dom.Santana
                                UTIL- Benintendi
                                BENCH: Pence, Dyson
                                SP: Verlander, Scherzer, M. Boyd, JA Happ, Ponce de Leon
                                RP: Yates, Greene, C.Martinez, Oberg, Bummer, N.Anderson
                                IL: Buxton

Comment

Working...
                                X