• Show
Clear All

• 2K15 - Wil Myers

Thoughts on Myers for 2015?

More disappointment. Questionable skills from the neck up

Comment

Maybe THAT'S why the Royals moved him.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Kemp vs Myers for the next two seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Wow, where did that come from? All the word through his minor league days was that he was a hard worker and wanted to learn...now this?
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Wow, where did that come from? All the word through his minor league days was that he was a hard worker and wanted to learn...now this?
            Yeah, I'd like more info on that too. I have a surplus of closers heading into next year and need a RFer. I was thinking of offering a $5 Dootlittle for a $17 Myers. I mean, it wasn't that long ago folks were debating if he was better than Puig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Yeah, I'd like more info on that too. I have a surplus of closers heading into next year and need a RFer. I was thinking of offering a $5 Dootlittle for a $17 Myers. I mean, it wasn't that long ago folks were debating if he was better than Puig.
              Myers being better was all based on him being the safer pick. All projections I saw had Puig comfortably ahead but he had risk. Turns out that Myers was the risky one!
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                Myers being better was all based on him being the safer pick. All projections I saw had Puig comfortably ahead but he had risk. Turns out that Myers was the risky one!
                Yeah, my comment was sort of tongue and cheek. I was amused at the time at the debate, because Puig looked like such a beast to me from the get go. But still, Myers has shown he can hit as well. I'm sort of surprised how quickly folks seem to have soured on him. Maybe I can get him from the other owner for a $5 Jake Mcgee. then again, maybe I shouldn't target him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Yeah, my comment was sort of tongue and cheek. I was amused at the time at the debate, because Puig looked like such a beast to me from the get go. But still, Myers has shown he can hit as well. I'm sort of surprised how quickly folks seem to have soured on him. Maybe I can get him from the other owner for a $5 Jake Mcgee. then again, maybe I shouldn't target him at all.
                  I dealt Myers away with Norris for Darvish (oops) and Rendon.

Puig imo has been kind of disappointing also. He and Myers have almost the same HR/AB rate.
                  "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                  X