Myers $6 or Gausman $1 for next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myers $6 or Gausman $1 for next year

Who would you rather have next year, Wil Myers at $6 or Gausman at $1? To me its Myers by a large margin even at $5 extra.

I offered Gausman in a dump deal, was countered with Myers. Myers only has one year left on his contract but Gausman could be kept for 1, 2, or 3 years starting next year. I planned on just keeping him for one year at $1.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I go with Myers. Not a lot of faith in Gausman.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Myers. Always take the hitter.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Myers, and it's not close.

Comment

Myers. It seems like young pitchers (especially ones in the AL) take a little longer to develop.

Comment

The deal is Darvish and Rendon (both expiring) for Myers 6 and Derek Norris 1. I probably should take it but I'm still up by 21 and am not terribly motivated.

As it stands now, I have at least 11 keepers without Myers or Gausman and I can only keep 10.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              The deal is Darvish and Rendon (both expiring) for Myers 6 and Derek Norris 1. I probably should take it but I'm still up by 21 and am not terribly motivated.

As it stands now, I have at least 11 keepers without Myers or Gausman and I can only keep 10.
              Yes you should take it. Get going!!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You're in first place, have 10 keepers for next year, and looking to add keepers?

Comment

Or are you getting Darvish and Rendon? If so, do it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    Or are you getting Darvish and Rendon? If so, do it.
                    yes, I'm getting Darvish and Rendon. I'll probably do it but might lightly test to see if I can add a prospect to my original offer to make it work.

thanks to everyone for the advice.

Comment

I did the deal and got a RP upgrade as well. We do saves+holds so $1 closers aren't as great of keepers as they are in standard 5x5 leagues.

I got Darvish, Rendon, Cody Allen $1 for Myers $6, Derek Norris 1, and Rondon 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X