Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiermaier, Beltran, Fowler, and maybe Pederson - who to keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiermaier, Beltran, Fowler, and maybe Pederson - who to keep?

I can keep two of Kiermaier, Beltran, and Fowler. I'm finding it really hard to drop Kiermaier right now, Fowler is not a difference maker in a 13 team mixed and I'm not sure he even gets picked up right away. There's free agent hitters available that I think Fowler would be grouped with like Smith, De Aza, Upton, and Joyce among a few others.

Another issue I have is I'm rostering Betts in hopes he gets more PT. He's actually my starting 2B after trading Gordon away and losing Phillips. I picked up Alcantara but he isnt 2B elig yet and he still may get demoted while the Cubs figure out what to do with some of their vets.

And I'm also eye balling Pederson, could stash him now but if called up while I have this log jam I'd have to cut an additional player.

And I'm low on faab money so I can't just play the hot hand and then pick up someone else.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

That's a mess. Is it AVG or OBP? Fowler gains a decent amount if it is OBP. Otherwise, he is probably fungible. Your second base position seems to be a mess. Is there nothing better out there? Also, is this keeper or redraft? If redraft, I would imagine there has to be better than Betts on the wire for second base.

Comment

thanks for the reply.

AVG. I've pretty much decided to drop Fowler when he comes off the DL if Kiermaier hasnt completely stopped hitting by then.

I picked up Infante, he was the best available 2B. Very boring player but I had to get someone. This is a 13 team mixed redraft, shallow enough that I'm always looking for upside rather than safe picks. I think Betts and Alcantara have upside that Infante doesnt. But for now I'm going with steady and boring Infante.

I may stash Pederson soon...
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Have big concerns with Kiermaier's second tour around the league.

Comment

Working...
        X