No announcement yet.

Kiermaier - serious regression coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiermaier - serious regression coming?

Kiermaier has to stop hitting for power right? Nothing in his minor league history shows that he could sustain anything close to the .266 ISO he has right now.

In the next few days I'll have to drop one of Kiermaier, Fowler, and Beltran and right now I'm not close to a decision.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

In a word, yes. Even those close to the team didn't see this coming

Comment

When DeJesus and Myers return, does Kiermaier still play? I cant see Jennings or Myers sitting much so there would be at most 2 spots for Joyce, Guyer, Kiermaier, and DeJesus. I assume DeJesus is an Aug trade candidate. Guyer/Kiermaier in a platoon?
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Saw this in a Law chat from a few weeks ago:

Is Kevin Kiermaier capable of being an average/above average full time outfielder or is he a 4th outfielder getting playing time only because Myers/DeJesus are injured?

Klaw:
        Average everyday OF, maybe more because his defense is potentially that good.

Comment

Working...
        X