• Show
Clear All

• Expectations for Hutchison in the 2nd half

Hutchison by month:

ERA: 3.82 3.94 4.28 5.00
    xFIP: 3.22 4.70 4.23 4.10
    GB: 1.00 0.75 0.89 0.65
    K/9: 10.36 5.91 6.59 10.50

Only about 57 official IP last year in the minors although I assume he had plenty of unofficial rehab innings.

Are we holding Hutchison or are getting ready to drop him? I think he will have more and more bad starts as he tires in the 2nd half. That GB rate is scary considering his home park and division.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I have Hutchison in our AL league, but would deal him if I could. His injury history and lack of innings are as big concerns as the stat trends. That said, I don't think he will totally collapse. I do anticipate plenty of Ks, but a bumpier ride in ERA.

Comment

It's Toronto - I expect he'll be hurt

Comment

I just traded him in my league - pretty sure his workload will be reduced in the second half, probably signficantly.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

2.2 INN, 9 HA, 2 K, 6 ER, 20.250 ERA, 3.375 WHIP

Ruined my pitching for the day. 4.54 ERA. Officially on my cut list.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
          X