X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Felix for Garrett Richards

14 team...mixed...5x5..8 keepers...$300 budget

I give :

Richards is $1 in 2015 with $5 increase for 2016,2017.

I get:

Felix is $47 in 2015.

I am playing to win THIS year. Do you think Felix will be (significantly) better than Richards ROS?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Is the in-season salary cap $300 or is that the auction budget only? Big difference for me as if that is the cap then Felix not only has to outproduce Richards but also make up for the opportunity cost of not using that $46 elsewhere. That is a tough sell for me.

Richards velo spike might be a harbinger of a potential health concern for 2015/2016 but for 2014 he's dealing. In a vacuum, I prefer Felix but need to under the salary implications better to truly evaluate.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
      Is the in-season salary cap $300 or is that the auction budget only? Big difference for me as if that is the cap then Felix not only has to outproduce Richards but also make up for the opportunity cost of not using that $46 elsewhere. That is a tough sell for me.

Richards velo spike might be a harbinger of a potential health concern for 2015/2016 but for 2014 he's dealing. In a vacuum, I prefer Felix but need to under the salary implications better to truly evaluate.
      Draft budget only. No in season cap.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Then yes I'd prefer Felix but I'd try and get them to throw in another useable part since assuming health Richards is a great keeper for the next few years.

Comment

Working...
        X