You might want to stash Danny Salazar now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might want to stash Danny Salazar now

If Danny Salazar was dropped, you might want to stash him as he is starting to figure things out or perhaps he's just getting healthier. In 4 June starts he did this:

23.1 IP
    3.47 ERA
    29/6 K/BB
    0.62 GB/FB

The extreme flyball tendencies are an issue. He was .88 in the minors last year and .78 in the majors. Last two games he's at 1.0 and .86 GB/FB so moving in the right direction possibly.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

He is $24 in our AL only. I think he could cheap, but who wants him at that price?

Comment

Not on WW in my league.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        Not on WW in my league.

J
        Mine neither. I still have Salazar in one league.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
        X