Just Traded Dee Gordon for Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Traded Dee Gordon for Price

My SP's have been weak and seem to be getting weaker so I went out and got Price for Dee Gordon. I'm kind of worried because Gordon has 40 of my 78 SB. I'm betting on Betts at 2B, hoping he stays up and gets at least 75% PT and around 20 SB the ROS. I also still have Phillips and if I can figure out if/when Betts sits I can platoon them. Betts is RH, hopefully he doesnt end up on the bad side of a platoon.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

I love it for you.

Comment

thanks!
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Assuming there isn't a keeper issue involved, you have to have won that trade. The talent gap between the players is too great for even the peculiarities of fantasy (in this case, the undue weight given to SB's) to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Assuming there isn't a keeper issue involved, you have to have won that trade. The talent gap between the players is too great for even the peculiarities of fantasy (in this case, the undue weight given to SB's) to make up for it.
          non-keeper league.

Its a big if, but if Gordon keeps the 2B job all year and ends up with maybe 70 SB, it will have been a toss up. I was hoping that Betts would hit right away and I could use him at 2B as Gordon's replacement but no such luck. I'm now going to need to acquire some SB.

Comment

Working...
          X