Chris Davis - Bautista trade offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Davis - Bautista trade offer

14 team...mixed...5x5...$300 budget..8 keepers...

I give:

Chris Davis ($11 in 2015)
    Ben Revere ($13 in 2015)

I get:

Bautista ($37 in 2015)

I still have Altuve, Trout, Alcides and James Jones for speed

Thoughts?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Seems like a lot to give up, especially since the two you're giving up are at keeper prices. Can you get him to throw in a sweetener?

Comment

I wouldn't do it...both of your guys are too cheap to deal that easily.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I agree with the others, this is too much.

Either get him to put in a sweetener or offer him Revere and something less than Davis.

Comment

Thanks guys...i guess it depends on how much one believes in Davis ROS and for 2015.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I agree that you might be giving up too much but the general idea is good. I'd like to move Davis myself but I think I'd have to give up too much to upgrade to EE.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I posted this trade on Rotoworld and every single reply said to make the deal!! Very different opinions on Davis not surprisingly..

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                I posted this trade on Rotoworld and every single reply said to make the deal!! Very different opinions on Davis not surprisingly..
                You know what, I just checked on Davis and he's down to .208, I might actually take the deal and forget about keeper values. If Davis continues like he's going, would anyone even want to keep him?

edit: but thats a lot of speed to give up
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I would see if he would do Davis straight up or something where you dont give up revere

Comment

Mith -- clean out your PM box and make your pick in the Movie Scene Draft.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Thanks guys...i guess it depends on how much one believes in Davis ROS and for 2015.
                      No, this is about giving up Revere and Davis. It's your team, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        No, this is about giving up Revere and Davis. It's your team, good luck.
                        ??? If Davis continues to suck I would make out very well in this trade.

Comment

??? If Davis continues to suck I would make out very well in this trade.
                          And if he doesn't continue to suck? You look very bad...that's the conundrum.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            And if he doesn't continue to suck? You look very bad...that's the conundrum.
                            True..but Jose is so much more reliable..if he stays healthy...

Comment

True..but Jose is so much more reliable..if he stays healthy...
                              Then why are you asking questions about the deal? If it's available, and you like it, go and do it...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X