My last keeper decision....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last keeper decision....

All is ready to go...turning in my keeper rosters tomorrow night.

12-man 5x5 mixed, I have a spot for ONE unsalaried player. (Basically a free keeper)

Edinson Volquez

or

Tyler Colvin

Your input is appreciated.

How many other OFs/SPs do you have? In a vacuum I think I roll the dice on Volquez

Comment

I tend to agree with joncarlos on this one - it would seem to depend on what the rest of your keeper list consists of. Those two are pretty dang equal in my opinion, so I'd keep the player at the position where you have the greatest need.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
        I tend to agree with joncarlos on this one - it would seem to depend on what the rest of your keeper list consists of. Those two are pretty dang equal in my opinion, so I'd keep the player at the position where you have the greatest need.
        I also agree. I think Volquez has more potential so if you aren't overloaded at SP, I'd go with him

Comment

Keeper league I take Colvin.

Comment

I like Volquez' upside much more.

Comment

Another vote for Volquez. I like them both.

Comment

I kept Volquez.

My keeper outfielders were:

Delmon Young: $6
                Chris Young: $2
                Pagan: $12
                Pierre: $3

I have one slot and an assload of money to go after Braun, whose contact is expiring.

Comment

Back to back jacks...ouch. It is only the first day but it sure would be nice not to start off with a 7.50 ERA and 1.50 Whip. Then again Colvin is 1 for 7 with all zeros. Could be a battle to see who hurts their owners the least.

Comment

Working...
                  X