Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Adams - rest of year and next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Adams - rest of year and next year?

12 team NL only keeper. Adams is $2 in second year of contract; next year he can be kept for the $2 or extended to $17 for 4 years. Is he worth Frazier or Desmond (or both) since both are in last of of contracts?

I would deal either one for Adams. I like Frazier a bit more than Desmond. Maybe you can deal Frazier for another keeper in a separate deal?
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Well, I know the owner needs some hitting and I told him I possibly had Frazier and/or Desmond available. His trade offer:
      Charlie Culberson, Anthony Recker, Zach Walters (in the minors), Eric Chavez, Joe Kelly, and Maikel Franco (on his minor league roster) for both Desmond and Frazier. All of his players are $2.

He has Billy Hamilton ($2 in second year of contract) and Freeman ($19 in year 5 of 6 year contract) along with Adams - one of these 3 would interest me.

Comment

I would deal Frazier, but not Desmond, for Adams. No question.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I would deal Frazier, but not Desmond, for Adams. No question.
          Frazier is outproducing Desmond this year. Is it due to their positions you like Desmond more? Or do you think Frazier start to falter?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Frazier is outproducing Desmond this year. Is it due to their positions you like Desmond more? Or do you think Frazier start to falter?
            Desmond is a 2x 20-20 SS. No reason to think he stops that this year. Frazier is having a great year, but I'd keep the SS over the 3B.

Comment

Working...
            X