Trading Garrett Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Garrett Richards

14 team mixed...5x5...$300 budget..can keep 8..

I have Richards for $1 in 2015 and $5 increase per year for 2016 and 2017.

Would you deal him for Felix ($48) straight up? or Kershaw ($60) straight up? Or would you want another player too?

Thanks!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Yes I would deal him for Felix or Kershaw, don't be crazy. It's a 14-team mixed league, you can find a similarly good pitcher for 6 bucks every year. Maybe not quite as good but I'm not ready to put a top 20 tag on Richards yet.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      Yes I would deal him for Felix or Kershaw, don't be crazy. It's a 14-team mixed league, you can find a similarly good pitcher for 6 bucks every year. Maybe not quite as good but I'm not ready to put a top 20 tag on Richards yet.
      I should have also asked if you would take Richards for one of them if you were out of it this year?

Similar to a guy that throws 98-99 with crazy movement and a nasty breaking ball?? Those don't grow on trees!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        I should have also asked if you would take Richards for one of them if you were out of it this year?

Similar to a guy that throws 98-99 with crazy movement and a nasty breaking ball?? Those don't grow on trees!
        I would definitely take Richards if I were out of it. If you are dealing Richards away you are assuming he cant keep this up because if you think he will, you dont gain that much by upgrading to Kershaw or Felix.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

I'd probably try to hold out for a hitter if I had Felix or Kershaw. But it's a reasonable offer.

I really like Richards but if you think he's really a 2.76 ERA guy then you are right that they don't grow on trees. But as a 3.30-3.50 ERA, 8.5 K9 guy, I'm not saying they are easy to find but they can be found.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            I would definitely take Richards if I were out of it. If you are dealing Richards away you are assuming he cant keep this up because if you think he will, you dont gain that much by upgrading to Kershaw or Felix.
            I am wavering on whether he can keep it up.. better to trust a surer thing in Felix or Kershaw...especially to go for the win this year.

Comment

Working...
            X