2K14 First Pitch Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K14 First Pitch Arizona

Are the usual suspects going this year? Anyone who hasn't gone thinking about going this year? If you book by the end of the month you save 50%.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

I can't do it this year, as I'm in a play that opens the next weekend. Since it's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and I'm one of the loonies, there will be a fantasy baseball connection.

I'll miss seeing the usual suspects. It's been fun the two years I've been there, even if it seems like I haven't learned much.

I heartily recommend it to anyone who hasn't attended.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the Halloween angle, but I think I'm going to go
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I'm trying to figure out the Halloween angle, but I think I'm going to go
        Make up a reason why you have a local commitment that week but promise to come home for Halloween. Let them know you'll be in costume and hire someone to show up in your place.

Problem solved.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
          Make up a reason why you have a local commitment that week but promise to come home for Halloween. Let them know you'll be in costume and hire someone to show up in your place.

Problem solved.
          I feel like there's a "Fresno's wife" joke in here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
            I feel like there's a "Fresno's wife" joke in here somewhere.
            There absolutely is but since I'm not enough of a bud to go there, I was hoping some of you that are would take the slow pitch and knock it out of the park.

Comment

I do plan on being there again this year

Comment

Gonna try to make it.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Early bird sign-up ends tonight -- worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                    Early bird sign-up ends tonight -- worth every penny!
                    I signed up, they have a very generous cancellation policy
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                      I signed up, they have a very generous cancellation policy
                      and now I'm going to have to use it as I need to go to Australia for work that week, sorry boys, you'll have to get my poker money another time, and someone else will have to bring the green....

Comment

so, how was it?

Comment

Working...
                        X