In a 12 team mixed, what do you think of this dump trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a 12 team mixed, what do you think of this dump trade

League can keep guys for 3 years, no extensions. Team A traded Donaldson (B $3) for Adam Jones ($39) and Beltre (C $24, can't be kept).

I think it is a good return for the dumper. A $3 Donaldson is a great keeper.

Comment

If I had Donaldson I would've wanted a little more but that's a solid hauls.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

good deal for both sides
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Thanks guys. I was the dumper in this trade. My league mates don't understand dumping. Got the usual complaining and objections because I didn't get enough for my 2 studs. 1st 3 responses say that the Donaldson side isn't the side they should be worried about.
          Trade passed the vote luckily. Now offers are rolling in. 1st one is Springer A $3 for Grienke $29 and Lester $18. I promised to give everybody a chance to get offers in but I'm dying to click accept.

Comment

Yeah, that was a great deal for you, and I doubt anyone will top Springer at A $3. Although, in my league, I offered Springer for Scherzer and Lester and got shot down quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Yeah, that was a great deal for you, and I doubt anyone will top Springer at A $3. Although, in my league, I offered Springer for Scherzer and Lester and got shot down quickly.
              Was offered Gattis B $3 for those same 2 sps (Lester and Grienke). Wonder if Springer's slump caused that guy to turn him down.

Comment

Gattis for those two is a joke. No, he wanted Springer, a lot, he just wanted more. He wanted Shelby Miller and Jorge Soler too in that deal. I didn't want to part with Miller.

Comment

Springer and Miller for Max and Lester is approaching fair value without any keeper implications.

Comment

Working...
                  X