I give:

Davis ($11 in 2015)
    Yordano ($6 in 2015 and $11 in 2016)

I get

Tulo ($42 in 2015)
    Kimbrel (cannot be kept)

Thoughts?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Playing for this year...and you need saves, yes.

Thinking it'll help you long term...oh no no no.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      Playing for this year...and you need saves, yes.

Thinking it'll help you long term...oh no no no.
      I am playing for this year as I am going for the first three-peat in my league. Long term is not a factor this year. It's all in !!

Is it a fair offer?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I think I would want another piece. Tulo has to cool off or get hurt. But even if he misses a couple of weeks and slows down a bit, I want him. But a another decent piece is needed to justify trading that much long term value for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          I think I would want another piece. Tulo has to cool off or get hurt. But even if he misses a couple of weeks and slows down a bit, I want him. But a another decent piece is needed to justify trading that much long term value for me.

So you think I should get more?? Hmmm.. I thought the same thing about Tulo, but why can't he have a career monster year??? That one year where he stays healthy and just crushes all year!
          Last edited by Mithrandir; 06-16-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            So you think I should get more?? Hmmm.. I thought the same thing about Tulo, but why can't he have a career monster year??? That one year where he stays healthy and just crushes all year!
            Well if you are banking on that, then this is a good deal for you. He certainly has the talent. He is just a guy with a long track record of getting banged up.

Comment

I think you are getting enough. You aren't getting enough if you believe Davis from here on out through 2015 will be an avg of 2012-2013.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Trade was rejected by other owner with no counter or reason why.

Comment

maybe he wants to win this year?
                  "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                    maybe he wants to win this year?
                    He is in 10th place with 62 points and really has zero chance to win and a slim slim chance to get in the money (top 4 in 14 team league). League leader has 108 and 4th place in high 80's right now.

Comment

He is in 10th place with 62 points and really has zero chance to win and a slim slim chance to get in the money (top 4 in 14 team league). League leader has 108 and 4th place in high 80's right now.
                      an owner in my league has 59 points but has no interest in giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                        an owner in my league has 59 points but has no interest in giving up.
                        It's good to be an optimist i guess

Comment

Shall we actually count down the time until the inevitable, incredulous post telling us that the Tulo owner traded him to the guy immediately behind Mith in the standings for a $14 Alfonso Soriano and a $5 Dairy Queen gift card... or should we just all act surprised when it arrives?
                          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                            Shall we actually count down the time until the inevitable, incredulous post telling us that the Tulo owner traded him to the guy immediately behind Mith in the standings for a $14 Alfonso Soriano and a $5 Dairy Queen gift card... or should we just all act surprised when it arrives?
                            I love DQ...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
                              I love DQ...
                              Me too!!

Comment

Working...
                              X