Hey Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Freeman

Wake the fuck up...MVP candidate my ass.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

LOL...I believe Freeman homered on Sunday and Tuesday of this week dude.

Or did you mean Josh Freeman? I think he got cut by the NY Giants last month...he could probably do with a wake up call

Comment

He is hitting .228 over the last month with 12rbi..
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        He is hitting .228 over the last month with 12rbi..
        It all goes in cycles. I don't think he's suddenly forgotten how to hit. Patience, grasshopper.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Mith, we just had a discussion regarding your impatience when one of your stars doesn't deliver as expected. LOL

Comment

BTW, Mith, The Curse of Quixote is not working in this case. I don't own Freeman in any of my leagues.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X