Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Post MLB Draft" Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Hader, lefty, Houston (via trade with baltimore). He is putting up some really strong numbers, do you think he cracks your 150 end of season list?

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
      Josh Hader, lefty, Houston (via trade with baltimore). He is putting up some really strong numbers, do you think he cracks your 150 end of season list?
      Thanx for the response, wannabegriffey.

Yes, Hader is already on the list at #129. New list will posted in the next few days or so. Let me know if anyone wants to see it sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post

Yes, Hader is already on the list at #129. New list will posted in the next few days or so. Let me know if anyone wants to see it sooner.
        Would love to see the list, rhd.

Your lists are always a favorite.

Comment

Welp, if you are taking requests, minor league pick ups freeze for us Sunday the 24th at 11:59PM. I will be checking the site with hopes to see your updated list before then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Welp, if you are taking requests, minor league pick ups freeze for us Sunday the 24th at 11:59PM. I will be checking the site with hopes to see your updated list before then.
            OK, I'll have it up before then.

Comment

Very cool, thanks...what do you hear about Wilmer Difo? Tearing it up for the nats....
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Sweet. You're the man RHD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Very cool, thanks...what do you hear about Wilmer Difo? Tearing it up for the nats....
                  Thanx for the response, Hornsby.

Difo is intriguing. He gets lots of SBs and also displays some power. And I keep hearing his name as a prospect on the rise. But I havent seen any scouting reports, so I dont know how fast he really is. A little old for Low-A but ARL is not too bad. RT now, he is in my top 200 but I'll need more info on him before I can move him on the list.

Comment

• Roman Quinn playing high-a centerfield and looking healthy again.

Today's Probables: LHV: Sean O'Sullivan, REA: Ryan O'Sullivan, CLR: Jordan Guth, LWD: Yacksel Rios, WIL: Alejandro Arteaga

Roman Quinn is just absolutely on fire right now. He blasts his 6th HR and 10th double with Clearwater. He has 19 XBH hits overall to go with his 29 stolen bases. This is all coming from a guy that is coming back from a devastating Achilles heal tear mind you. You can all kindly slot him back into all your top10 right now.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      Roman Quinn playing high-a centerfield and looking healthy again.

http://www.thegoodphight.com/2014/8/...august-20-2014
                      Yep, I've been noticing. His speed supposedly is back to 80-grade, which I was worried about after the injury. He's back on the list at #125.

Comment

Working...
                      X