Who to drop? (AL-only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to drop? (AL-only)

Need to clear room to pick up Morales and activate Ryan Cook in my 10-team AL-only keeper league (5x5, OBP). Who would you drop out of:

CJ Cron
    Omar Infante
    Danny Santana
    Jackie Bradley Jr.
    Brandon Workman
    Rubby de la Rosa
    Ryan Cook

Thanks!

I would drop Infante or Bradley depending on your positional needs as they both just suck Although Cron can hit, he might not get much playing time, so does that make Infante or Bradley more valuable just because they play? I guess flip a coin between Bradley/Infante.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

my guess is that when victorino comes off the DL, bradley sits or is sent down. that boston OF is super-crowded...
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Bradley has been awful. Never expected this after that great 2012 minor league season. I'm suspicious that Cook is hurt.

I'm trying to make a similar decision in my mixed league. Thinking of dropping Phillips or Kendrick for Morales.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Santana and JBJ

Comment

Infante or Bradley. Santana is hitting well right now, so the Twins will put up with his work-in-progress defense in CF or his less than stellar D at shortstop for now. If he stops hitting, he won't play.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X