Mitch Moreland out for quite a bit of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Moreland out for quite a bit of time

Wonder if the Rangers would have ponied up more cash for Morales had they known this was going to happen

no kidding.

I find it ironic that the team that raised both Smoak & Davis had to trade for Fielder & still is without a 1Bman.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
      no kidding.

I find it ironic that the team that raised both Smoak & Davis had to trade for Fielder & still is without a 1Bman.
      I find it ironic that anyone would ever use Smoak as an example of a legitimate first baseman! He blows!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
        I find it ironic that anyone would ever use Smoak as an example of a legitimate first baseman! He blows!
        Mith, is that you?
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

19 on the DL. 3 out for the season. I hope there is some karmic recoil from all this. When Profar comes back, they could put him at 3B and have Beltre cover 1B.

Smoak blows. That has to be the worst oone this week.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
            19 on the DL. 3 out for the season. I hope there is some karmic recoil from all this. When Profar comes back, they could put him at 3B and have Beltre cover 1B.

Smoak blows. That has to be the worst oone this week.

J
            Profar isn't coming back this season...he's already decided apparently.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

After three opinions, Moreland opts for the more extensive surgery. I'm amazed that the Rangers are only one game under .500.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                After three opinions, Moreland opts for the more extensive surgery. I'm amazed that the Rangers are only one game under .500.
                See Odor, Rougned and Sardinas, Luis. the y gave up Kinsler, lost Profar and 2B is improved. Also, they punish LHP with a vengence.

How can a team be next last in ERA but lead the league in shut outs?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                X