No announcement yet.

ken morales signs with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think Morales will do for ROS? He'll be batting LH a lot and Target Field crushes LH power. In a full season could he hit 20HR? So maybe .275 13 HR this year?

And would you drop either of Phillips or Kendrick for Morales? Morales would become a part time player at U for me. Maybe even permanent, just depends if Polanco gets a lot of SB when he's called up and then I could leave Dee Gordon on the bench sometimes or trade him.
    Last edited by cardboardbox; 06-09-2014, 03:13 PM.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
      A-well-a everybody's talkin' about the Bird
      B-b-b-bird bird bird
      A-bird is the word

Getting back to the subject--Being in a mixed league in which the last place team gets the first pick each week, there's finally some value to being in last place. Morales will be a likely $5 keeper for me.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        What do you guys think Morales will do for ROS? He'll be batting LH a lot and Target Field crushes LH power. In a full season could he hit 20HR? So maybe .275 13 HR this year?

And would you drop either of Phillips or Kendrick for Morales? Morales would become a part time player at U for me. Maybe even permanent, just depends if Polanco gets a lot of SB when he's called up and then I could leave Dee Gordon on the bench sometimes or trade him.
        Yeah I think a 20 HR pace is reasonable. Your #s sound about right. I wouldn't mind dropping Phillips for him if you have depth at 2B.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          Yeah I think a 20 HR pace is reasonable. Your #s sound about right. I wouldn't mind dropping Phillips for him if you have depth at 2B.
          I ended up dropping Kendrick because since May 1 Phillips has been more valuable and its likely he hits more HR the ROS. Just traded for Pence and now I have Polanco and both of them will be SB upgrades so even if Kendrick decides to run again, I dont really need the SB.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
          X