MLB Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Draft

I didn't see Seitzer in the Astros Draft room. Am I just not use to seeing him in a suit?

Astros take Aiken #1.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Rodon goes at #3 to the White Sox
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

With 5 top guys and the phillies picking 7th, I was hoping 2 teams would screw up. The cubs complied but no one else did. Nola seems like a decent pick from what was left. Not the highest ceiling, but the floor isn't too far down.

These kids have terrible taste in movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          So you're the "behind the scenes" guy right to the end.

Comment

Very cool...who's the surprised guy in the foreground?
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

That would be Kevin Goldstein.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

better pic if you want to see my mug

Comment

interesting that it's still the purview of old white men in suits. all that's missing is the cigar smoke ...
                  "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Pretty sure it's dip rather than cigars that is the tobacco of preference in this room. And I'm old now?!?

Comment

well, OK, you do bring down the median age, but you're no spring chicken ...
                      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                        well, OK, you do bring down the median age, but you're no spring chicken ...
                        Ha. I'm actually one of the older ones in the room. That just happens to be a shot with Kevin and Sig and Ralph Bratton, who along with Jeff and maybe one other scout might the only ones older than me.

Comment

Pretty sure it's dip rather than cigars that is the tobacco of preference in this room. And I'm old now?!?
                          What are you- like 22?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            Why is that dude laughing at your crotch?
                            Trying to make you jealous?

Comment

Ha. I'm actually one of the older ones in the room. That just happens to be a shot with Kevin and Sig and Ralph Bratton, who along with Jeff and maybe one other scout might the only ones older than me.
                              I would have put you second youngest based on the picture. Some of those guys have lived fast and furious.

Comment

Working...
                              X