Colby Rasmus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colby Rasmus

Toronto fans, any new news on the injury and possible return of Colby Rasmus? The latest report on Rasmus from Rotoworld that I can find is from May 26.

Blue Jays | No timetable for Colby Rasmus
    Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:53:51 -0700

Toronto Blue Jays OF Colby Rasmus (hamstring) continues to make progress while rehabbing in Florida, but there is no timetable on when he'll start a rehab assignment.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Starting a rehab stint in Buffalo tonight.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
        Starting a rehab stint in Buffalo tonight.
        Can they leave him in Buffalo when his rehab is over? The team doesn't seem to be doing that badly.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Working...
        X