CBS stats issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS stats issue

It seems stats for certain players are inaccurate. For example, during period 9, they Posey getting 4 at bats on their stats page. They show Posey with no at bats on the team page. When you look at Poseys player page, it shows Posey hasn't played since May 11. This is just one of many examples. Posey had 15 at bats in period 9. Obviously this must be affecting standings as well. I sent an email and am waiting on a response.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I am glad to see this post and know it is CBS-wide and not just me. I somehow lost 13 points overnight, lol. No stats at all for the past week for players from several teams (and it appears to be all players from these teams): Giants, Rockies, D-Backs, Braves. When I did a custom report (under the "players" tab) for my team for the past scoring period, all of my players from those teams show up as all zeros.

Comment

I had the same problem, but it looks to be cleared up now in my league. I had won last week's matchup, but then this morning it showed I had lost. Now I am back to winning. Woo hoo.

Comment

Still hasn't been fixed in mine. With MadBum, Sandoval, and several others on the affected teams having big weeks, I still look pathetic in the standings.

Comment

fixed in my leagues as wel
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
          X