Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trade advice - jay bruce - will he turn it around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    wow, hell hath no fury!

Simon has been fantastic, go figure. he's gotten his Ks up and his walks down, to where he's not a fluke. still way over his head, but his head is in the clouds so even reality for him right now would be quite good.

plus Pagan got hurt and Bruce is heating up. no wonder I'm in 8th place!
    Don't feel too bad on swinging and missing with him. While I still own him in two leagues I had picked him up in four and dropped him in two after back to back less than stellar starts. I guess I wasn't fully sold on him then either but man has he proved everyone wrong.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

yes, but it's also important not to marry a half-season, either. He could still have weak peripherals, which would mean ABORT! ABORT!
      or he could have suddenly great ones, meaning BUY! BUY! BUY!

his are now good enough to suggest he's not a ticking grenade yet, but he's 33 yrs old and he has now reached his all-time most MLB IP in a season already (surpassing 2011). this is not a guy I want on my roster in September if I'm contending.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
      X