Two in a row for the Dodgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two in a row for the Dodgers?

It's a bit early to get excited, but Ryu is perfect through six against Cincinnati.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

sssshhhhhhhhhhut up man!!

Comment

Since we got that out the way, maybe now Cueto can get me a win.

edit: oops didn't realize he was out of the game already as i was checking the box score sporadically. never mind.
      Last edited by madducks; 05-26-2014, 09:38 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Brian Wilson freaking sucks

Comment

Lost the perfecto, the no-no, the shutout, and almost the win in the eighth. Wilson stunk it up, as Pauly noted, and Jansen barely held on for the inning-plus save.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            Brian Wilson freaking sucks
            ^this
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
            X