Lowrie for Doolittle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrie for Doolittle

I currently have Hicks and Franklin at 2b. I also have odor in the minors. I have been offered Lowrie for Doolittle in a 16 team mixed league. Is the upgrade from the three headed monster of hicks, franklin, odor to Lowrie enough to give a rival the RP he needs? Should I try for a better 2b elg player? The Neil Walker owner needs a RP too. Or should I ride hicks and wait on franklin and odor to develop?

I would still have Holland and Soria, and Britton, who I have shopped, but no one wants.

I don't know if I should be a Doolittle believer - but yeah Lowrie will help and you looks OKplus in saves

Comment

I think you can do better. Roll the dice and bet that Doolittle is going to be a very good closer. Trade Holland instead. He should be able to fetch a better return.

Since May 1, CBS shows Doolittle as being the 37th ranked player and he only had 3 saves.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I hope that you didnt make the trade
        I traded Gallardo for Lowrie about a month ago - Lowrie might be worse than Uggla - ok maybe - not but close

Comment

I don't trust Lowrie will bounce back that much for the rest of the year. I would hold onto Doolittle.
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Yeah, I held on to Doolittle. Glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              Yeah, I held on to Doolittle. Glad I did.
              YES! I finally got something right!!
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

according to cbs, Doolittle is the 10th ranked pitcher from May 1 through yesterday.

Another perfect inning save and 3 K's tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                  according to cbs, Doolittle is the 10th ranked pitcher from May 1 through yesterday.

Another perfect inning save and 3 K's tonight.
                  Fangraphs had a neat article on Doolittle the other day: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/sean-...-and-historic/

He's now got a K/BB ratio of 53:1.

Comment

Working...
                  X