X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Hundley traded to Baltimore for Troy Patton

Per Rosenthal

Read between the lines on that considering Matt Wieters

Is he done catching this year..........or is he done this year?
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      Read between the lines on that considering Matt Wieters
      exactly my thoughts. i was out doing yard work with my son when i heard the news on the o's broadcast, and my first comment to him was that it must mean wieters is going under the knife (or his rehab will be much longer than we've been led to believe).
      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

It could also mean that the O's decided that Hundley/Clevenger is better than Clevenger/Joseph behind the plate. My guess is that Wieters will try to rehab and come back as the DH, which puts Cruz in the outfield (adventure!).

I like the deal on both sides. Hundley is an upgrade at catcher, the Padres prune their catching excess, and Patton's a good arm.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Working...
        X