Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fielder Considering Season-Ending Surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Oh yeah. And I just traded him so I don't have to worry about the ticking time bomb anymore.
    It's funny, the guy who owned Tulo in one of my leagues stated that he traded Tulo off for exactly that reason. And he was still in contention at the time. Watch this be the season that he plays iron horse and wins the MVP. I wonder how many folks did the same thing?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      It's funny, the guy who owned Tulo in one of my leagues stated that he traded Tulo off for exactly that reason. And he was still in contention at the time. Watch this be the season that he plays iron horse and wins the MVP. I wonder how many folks did the same thing?
      I get that play, but I wouldn't have it in me to trade someone like Tulo or Cueto, with the talent to keep being a MVP/Cy Young guy. I'd gamble on one year in the career of staying healthy, unless someone was offers very close to full performance value.

Comment

I only dealt him because my team wasn't finishing anywhere near the money even if he stayed healthy and won MVP. And I netted a very cheap Puig.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X