Cobb - Are you starting him today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobb - Are you starting him today?

Anybody activating Cobb today for his start against the A's and Sonny Gray. Concerned that first game back against one of hottest teams right now might be good idea to leave him on bench for this first start back. Guessing he won't go much past 5 innings anyway.

Thoughts?

The A's were 1-hit by Bedard & company last night.

Comment

I am. H2H league and I need his Ks. A win would be nice.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

This could happen tonight to him:

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

with my luck that would mean the A's are due for double digit hit barrage tonight

Comment

I am starting him in one league, but my pitching is so bad in that league that anything would be an improvement, so it was a no-brainer.

Comment

Damn, looks like I guessed wrong on activating him at least through 5 innings. Might not get a win but the ratios thus far are what we expect from him

Comment

It is nice to see. Of course, I have Garza ready to ruin all of his good work for my team tonight. On the other hand, I can't bench or drop Garza, because if I did, he'd pitch great and I can't do that to my Braves. (Especially since I have all their good hitters on my main team.)

Comment

He's been pretty terrible lately. Is he just not all the way back yet? Should he be benched until he rattles off a couple good starts?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                  Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                  Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I'd treat this like a buying opportunity. Velocity looks good, k/bb in 3 starts prior to today were good.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                    X