Whatta Night of RJEL Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatta Night of RJEL Deals

I can't remember a night like this in a loooooong time. It's like the dam broke (x is unkeepable)....

Miggy (60B) and Elvis Andrus (14X) for Gausman (M), Jose Fernandez (2A) and Sandoval (23A)

Adrian Gonzalez (37A), Headley (13X) and Verlander (38A) for Giolito (M), Callaspo (2A), Straily (4B), Nimmo (M) and DeSclafani (M)

K Bryant (M) for Tulo (44A), LaRoche (5X) and Reddick (4X)

R Soriano (1X) and Markakis (15A) for Moran (M) and Kohl Stewart (M)

Mookie Betts (M) and Bauer (M) for Sale (11X) and Liriano (1B)

And these were all preceded on Saturday by:

Cespedes (22X), Tanaka (24A) and Reynolds (4A) for Gregory Polanco (M) and Alex Presley (M)
    Last edited by Andrewski; 05-19-2014, 06:41 AM.

thanks for showing these trades, gives me a guideline on what to ask for kris bryant, gregory polanco and brandon nimmo in my NL-only

Comment

the latest deal:

Nathan (24A), Kubel (2A) & BJ Upton (19A) for MAppel (M), JFamilia (9A), Axford (11X), HSanchez (3A), JHarrison (2A) & a 2015 2nd Rd ML pick

....plus you forgot to list:

Revere (2X) for Josh Bell (M) & Kalish (4A)

and DeSclafani is 3A, not M.

Comment

Is there some kind of rule saying dump trades aren't allowed until a certain date? If not, wow, that is something.

Comment

Wow. That is a helluva haul for Kris Bryant.

In PONY I traded Heaney (1A) and Alcantara (1A) for A Soriano (2x), Street (17, B I guess) and Tazawa (5A). Just to give you a gauge from a different league. I still have Gausman so maybe this will help generate some interest in him too.

Comment

Today you can add Hill (14X) and Jed Bradley (M) for Shumacher (3A)and Austin Meadows (M).
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Thanks for posting this Andrewski. Very interesting.

Comment

I think the G Polanco haul was Kung Fu grip strong, considering I love Tanaka as a keeper, + I am a Cespedes fan and think he will produce plenty this year. It did seem like deadline night the way I kept getting trade messages going thu.

Comment

I got Duda (5A) and Zimmerman (28A) for Rua (3M) and Burns (5M) and my first minors draft pick. Don't like giving up Rua, he's looked great, but I really need pitching help and I have Abreu on the DL.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Crazy action. I have 7 trade offers in my inbox to work through. Some guys are itching to pillage. Real lot of fun but I wish i was not in the sellers' club.
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

First dump trade went down in my 11-team NL-only keeper

Kemp, KRod ($1/A), J. Mercer
                      for
                      C. Martinez ($3/B), Ethier, Heaney ($5/M), McLouth

Somewhat of an odd trade, but our team has a salary cap so it's hard to have a huge blockbuster like other leagues can. I'm not sure Martinez will be a great keeper considering next year's his last year (he would have to extend him before the year starts to $13 until 2017) and while Heaney's a fine prospect, he's not in the tier of prospects that should be great right away. Then again, Kemp hasn't really broken out yet and KRod is starting to show his cracks. There will be bigger deals closer to the deadline, especially when teams decide if they're buyers or sellers.

Comment

glad to see the league didn't get boring when I left.....
                        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

I had a poor showing here as a rookie in RJEL, right off the bat buying R Zimmerman $31 (Never again Ryan, you biatch), and not a single sp breaking thru. Anyway, My little deals:

Deal 1 I landed: J Teheran (1A baby!), D Dahl (M) , for D Wright (36x), B Phillips (24A), S Perez (5x)

Deal 2 (just went thru a few minutes ago): I get AJ Pollock (4B), E Butler (M), for M Cuddyer (21B), Werth (23B), Lyles (10A) I overpaid maybe but my parts were not getting real interest + I see AJ Pollock being interesting at $4.

I had some prior small deals like Deal 3 I traded away J Axford (11x) for Odorizzi (4/M), T D'Arnaud (2/M) so thats a big snoozefest there, maybe Odorizzi interesting.
                          Deal 4 I trade away the great Cano (38A), who used to hit hr's, for Fried (M), Deshields (M), M Trumbo (21B, and I will be keeping him), F Dubront (2A)

My goose is cooked but look forward to others wheeling/dealing.

Comment

You did good by getting in early. I don't expect any return to be as rich as Teheran and Dahl for you - nice get!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                              glad to see the league didn't get boring when I left.....
                              Remember, you CAN come home again...
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X