Derek Norris/John Jaso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Norris/John Jaso

I'm thinking of possibly running with a platoon at catcher using these two in my daily league. Obv I would have no starter on Oakland's off days but these two seem to be legit combo. What do you guys think? Every run a platoon like this in a daily league?
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

I think it can work if you have the time to manage it. I am thinking I might try the same thing with Iannetta and Conger. It helps when the roles are very clear cut (which OAK seems to be)

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
      I'm thinking of possibly running with a platoon at catcher using these two in my daily league. Obv I would have no starter on Oakland's off days but these two seem to be legit combo. What do you guys think? Every run a platoon like this in a daily league?
      Loved both of them this year, especially in OBP leagues.

Comment

Definitely limits your flexibility but if you have the bench space then it's not a bad idea.

Comment

If you don't already use it, this site may be helpful. http://mlbstartingnine.com/

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Just picked up Norris. Does anyone think that he'll get the full time gig soon?
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Just picked up Norris. Does anyone think that he'll get the full time gig soon?
              I do think he could start taking some time against righties... SSS but he's finally hitting them. Jaso could get some time at DH against righties.

Comment

Norris last 10 games: 11 k's /4 bb's
                Norris first 36 games: 13 k's /20 bb's

Nothing to worry about? Or have pitchers finally discovered a hole in his swing?
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He blows.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                  X