Calling my shot -- this is a must two-start week for Lincecum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling my shot -- this is a must two-start week for Lincecum

Faces Atlanta (high whiff team) and the Marlins on the road (god awful when they're not at home stealing signs). Setting the over on strikeouts at 16 this week.

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Faces Atlanta (high whiff team) and the Marlins on the road (god awful when they're not at home stealing signs). Setting the over on strikeouts at 16 this week.
    I know the Braves insinuated that the Marlins are stealing signs but is there any real evidence that this is the case. They aren't the first team and won't be the last to play much better at home than on the road.

Comment

Just a warning: I am starting Timmah tonight on the team of mine that cannot get decent pitching to save its life and has had a team ERA over 9 for the past 15-20 days. (And yes, mostly trying to help my Braves; figure that team's pitching might as well be useful for something, it certainly isn't helping that team!)

Comment

11 K's tonight!!

Comment

I wonder how long he can keep this up. He threw 65 breaking balls and 47 fastballs. For an adjustment, it makes sense since his fastball is very hittable, but I wonder if he can get away with this very long.

Comment

nice call on the front end
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              I wonder how long he can keep this up. He threw 65 breaking balls and 47 fastballs. For an adjustment, it makes sense since his fastball is very hittable, but I wonder if he can get away with this very long.
              this long

Comment

Working...
              X