Offered Encarnacion/Kendrick for Rizzo/Heyward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offered Encarnacion/Kendrick for Rizzo/Heyward

I receive Encarnacion and Kendrick and give Heyward and Rizzo in a mixed 5x5 keeper league. Heyward and Encarnacion's keeper status has run out, making the only real keeper in this deal Rizzo.

In short, EE would be my 1B until Davis returns, and then he'd move to my 3B slot. Kendrick would move into my 2B slot. My 2B and 3B positions have been revolving doors this season due to injuries and lack of production. I currently I have Brian Roberts and Chris Getz as my 2B options (is either stable?), and Juan Francisco is my current 3B.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Flyman; 05-08-2014, 01:13 PM.

Hmmm, not sure I understand the deal. You first said you're giving up Kendrick, but then the next paragraph you say Kendrick would move into your 2B slot.

Comment

I'm a dyslexic idiot. Edited, lol. I get EE/Kendrick and give Riz/Hey.

Comment

I'd take the EE/Kendrick side pretty handily. EE is the best player in the deal, and while Heyward & Rizzo are nice players, they ain't EE.

Comment

Do you believe in Heyward? The way EE is going right now I am not convinced he is that big an upgrade from Rizzo. I am not really convinced Heyward outproduces Kendrick.

But getting EE at 3B instead of Juan Francisco seems like it might be worth it anyway.

Comment

I had to be convinced to be a believer in Heyward before the season, and I regret it now. Reality is that I really don't trust him. As for EE, it does seem that he's finally getting it going...hitting .271-3-12 in 46 AB over the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I'd take the EE/Kendrick side pretty handily. EE is the best player in the deal, and while Heyward & Rizzo are nice players, they ain't EE.
              I agree with this.

Comment

I'd make the trade if I were on your side.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Deal accepted. Thanks gents .

Comment

Working...
                  X