Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me again that guys busted for PEDs won't be good hitters after that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me again that guys busted for PEDs won't be good hitters after that?

Signed: Cruz 163 OPS+, Melky 152 OPS+, Braun 157 OPS+, Peralta 116 OPS+

Likely proving the players are ahead of the testing program again.

No, I'm not cynical at all.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Well, Everth and Galvis weren't good to begin with. Good hitters hit.

Comment

I'm with Chance...there's a more than even odds INO that the juicers have simply moved to a better form of PED. And I don't care anymore....
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Here is the logic that should be used by all:

Great player falls off the cliff (Chris Davis??) = Obvious juicer no longer on program

Caught juicer who is still putting up good numbers = Obvious juicer that has switched to a better program

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            This is like an inception of small sample sizes.....sss within a sss within a sss within a sss. How's Everth Cabrera doing so far, by the way? Freddie Galvis' OPS+ is at an impressive negative 54 right now, too.
            You could be right, though Melky Cabrera in particular has me most suspicious. Got busted, came back, sucked canal water last year, and is rocking this year. Nelson Cruz could be sample size, too, though his power output in a less hitter favorable park jumps out at you.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              You could be right, though Melky Cabrera in particular has me most suspicious. Got busted, came back, sucked canal water last year, and is rocking this year. Nelson Cruz could be sample size, too, though his power output in a less hitter favorable park jumps out at you.
              Melky also tried playing with a tumor on his spine last year.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                yeah melky was clearly injured last year. I bought pretty heavily on a few of these guys in the OP, so I'm pleased and who the hell cares if they juice or if they dont, as long as my fantasy teams reap the benefits - not like any of them are HoF caliber guys except maybe Braun. But if Bonds doesnt get in Braun obviously has no shot, so juice away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  yeah melky was clearly injured last year. I bought pretty heavily on a few of these guys in the OP, so I'm pleased and who the hell cares if they juice or if they dont, as long as my fantasy teams reap the benefits - not like any of them are HoF caliber guys except maybe Braun. But if Bonds doesnt get in Braun obviously has no shot, so juice away.
                  But just make sure the suspension is next year so it doesn't hurt your fantasy team?

Comment

But just make sure the suspension is next year so it doesn't hurt your fantasy team?
                    I thought the premise was they are still juicing and not getting caught. Im all in favor of the not getting caught part

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      I thought the premise was they are still juicing and not getting caught. Im all in favor of the not getting caught part
                      The key is to have the guys on your team not get caught and everyone else who is juicing to get caught.

Comment

And in order to recover faster....

Comment

holy cow melky is just KILLING IT this year! Please refrain from testing him until October, Mr. MLB.

Comment

Braun ops at .826. Lowest ever.
                            Peralta ops down to .736

Cruz is still banging tho
                            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Braun ops at .826. Lowest ever.
                              Peralta ops down to .736

Cruz is still banging tho
                              Everth Cabrera has a .562 OPS. He is dead last among all qualified hitters in wOBA.

Comment

Working...
                              X